Home Healthcare Solutions
Are you in need of Home Health Care services in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens or Weschester, New York? Whether you are looking for short or long-term care, or respite services, South Shore Home Health Services can help. Call us at (631) 567-6555 or email us today.
Activities of daily living include:
- - Personal hygiene and assistance with dressing
- - Meal preparation, including special diets; planning, cooking, serving and feeding
- - Light housekeeping and laundry
- - Walking and transfers: bed to chair, sit to stand
- - Medication reminders
- - Accompany to Doctor’s appointments
- - Errands in neighborhood
HHA’s and PCAS’s assist with all necessary daily activities providing support to family members. Our qualified HHA’s and PCA’S are screened through references and FBI fingerprinting.
We also offer CDPAP, a Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program. CDPAP is an alternative to traditional home care. It is a Medicaid program that enables self-directing individuals to assume the responsibilities of their own care. CDPAP helps promote independence and empowerment for the individual in need.